Honored Social Butterfly

MON NOV 2nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 605

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a great weekend, it felt like Winter here!

This time change has me feeling like the White Rabbit, I'm late I'm late, no wait I'm early...I'm confused !

Here are the numbers for tonight. It's dark thirty out!

I-17  B-3  N-35  G-52  O-72

N-33  O-63  G-46  B-14  I-21

B-6  N-43  O-67

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Yesterday was just beautiful - so far today we have lots of sunshine - be back later 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

One precious hit.

Ah, the cooler weather is finally vacationing in Hawaii!  It should stay pleasant  most of the time for a very long spell. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Cooler here also, this morning was 54 but it warmed some though the breeze made it colder. I got 2 numbers. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

It was cool this morning I could see my breathe when I was outside at 4:30 a.m. feeding the outdoor kitties.

They were smart last night they slept in the heated kitty house instead of outside as usual.

I am also confuse with this time change. I keep waking up at 3 a.m instead of 4 a.m. and my kitties think I should be up at 3:30 a.m.

I got six numbers tonight a good beginning.

See you all tomorrow.

Charonanne E Kading
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got 7 numbers today and they are scattered all over the board. Gone have to get use to this time all over again.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health