Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON NOV 2nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 605

Honored Social Butterfly

MON NOV 2nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 605

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a great weekend, it felt like Winter here!

This time change has me feeling like the White Rabbit, I'm late I'm late, no wait I'm early...I'm confused !

Here are the numbers for tonight. It's dark thirty out!

I-17  B-3  N-35  G-52  O-72

N-33  O-63  G-46  B-14  I-21

B-6  N-43  O-67

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Yesterday was just beautiful - so far today we have lots of sunshine - be back later 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

One precious hit.

Ah, the cooler weather is finally vacationing in Hawaii!  It should stay pleasant  most of the time for a very long spell. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Cooler here also, this morning was 54 but it warmed some though the breeze made it colder. I got 2 numbers. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

It was cool this morning I could see my breathe when I was outside at 4:30 a.m. feeding the outdoor kitties.

They were smart last night they slept in the heated kitty house instead of outside as usual.

I am also confuse with this time change. I keep waking up at 3 a.m instead of 4 a.m. and my kitties think I should be up at 3:30 a.m.

I got six numbers tonight a good beginning.

See you all tomorrow.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I got 7 numbers today and they are scattered all over the board. Gone have to get use to this time all over again.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP