Honored Social Butterfly

MON NOV 20th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 462

Hi Everyone, ALL THE CARD #s HAVE BEEN SENT !

Yes , It's a little messed up tonight, busy weekend and an even busier afternoon, went to three different grocery stores, was I ever tired by then...

So , I've sent your cards out, don't know how long it will take for you all to get them, hang in there...

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-8  N-37  I-22  O-73  G-51

N-41  G-49  B-13  I-16  O-69

B-14  I-24  G-56

GOOD LUCK, Sorry for the wait, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

That's ok Jen take care of yourself,got 6 numbers tonight and the fourth row is looking good will see what happens tomorrow.Cold here some rain but no snow which is good.My son in law is doing better in the hospital and might come home soon.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Four numbers for me tonight..this is a very busy week and I hope all goes well for you...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Better late than ..the other option.
And I echo everyone here by saying again that we are glad you're ok. Your well being is important to all of us.

Thank you for a valiant effort in getting all the cards out to us.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen you must take care of yourself first, but I got my number and thank you. It was sunny and cold. Went this morning to have my f/u mammogram and I am still in remission from Breast Cancer.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

This time of year is so crazy - no worries Jen - all is well. 4 numbers for me tonight.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Got 1 big   number lol  Jen don't worry about us just take care of yourself Good luck A fairly nice day today temp wise

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

No problem Jen, we know you have other things to do also. Off to a nice start I got 5 numbers.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png