Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON NOV 20th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 462

Honored Social Butterfly

MON NOV 20th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 462

Hi Everyone, ALL THE CARD #s HAVE BEEN SENT !

Yes , It's a little messed up tonight, busy weekend and an even busier afternoon, went to three different grocery stores, was I ever tired by then...

So , I've sent your cards out, don't know how long it will take for you all to get them, hang in there...

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-8  N-37  I-22  O-73  G-51

N-41  G-49  B-13  I-16  O-69

B-14  I-24  G-56

GOOD LUCK, Sorry for the wait, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

That's ok Jen take care of yourself,got 6 numbers tonight and the fourth row is looking good will see what happens tomorrow.Cold here some rain but no snow which is good.My son in law is doing better in the hospital and might come home soon.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Four numbers for me tonight..this is a very busy week and I hope all goes well for you...
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Better late than ..the other option.
And I echo everyone here by saying again that we are glad you're ok. Your well being is important to all of us.

Thank you for a valiant effort in getting all the cards out to us.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen you must take care of yourself first, but I got my number and thank you. It was sunny and cold. Went this morning to have my f/u mammogram and I am still in remission from Breast Cancer.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

This time of year is so crazy - no worries Jen - all is well. 4 numbers for me tonight.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Got 1 big   number lol  Jen don't worry about us just take care of yourself Good luck A fairly nice day today temp wise

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No problem Jen, we know you have other things to do also. Off to a nice start I got 5 numbers.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP