Boycotts, Movements and Marches: Relive Some of the Events That Led to Change During the Civil Rights Movement. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: MON NOV 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 461

Message 1 of 11

WOW, Look at you Mary !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO..And on a Monday, I almost missed this !bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO !!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 11

6 numbers tonight all over the card oh well.Gongratulation to the winner nice wow we will be having a long bonus game.Cold here but the sun is still shining thank goodness.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 11
It's not the first time that we have a Monday night Bingo Winner, but it is a rare occurrence. Let's toot the horns, or blow the conch shells like we do it here in the islands, and celebrate this momentous event.
(Poor Jen, who has to come up with a tough Bonus Game to hold this crowd in check until Friday. )
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 11
congrads to winner
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 11
Well what a surprise the week starts off with a winner. Congrats Mary. It was cloudy and I finally got back to exercise class after being absent for 3 months. I had several health issue that was preventing me from going.
See you all tomorrow.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 11

Wow a Monday winner!

Hey Jen is this a first?

Not sure I will make it here tomorrow, it's a travel day for me as I am going to visit my DIL and youngest son. A 4 hour drive which at my age seems like at least 7.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 11

Hi All - Beautiful day here today 70 degrees & it's November.  5 numbers for me - nothing special.  Have a good evening.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 8 of 11

Hi Jen I have a bingo on card # 135, 4 corners, 1, 3, 62, 66 thanks and have a good evening.

Mary Riley
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 11

It was in the 60's here today, I got 5 numbers and they are playing friendly with each other.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 11

My computer was sick last week but back on the mend  Thank goodness  lol  Got 6  numbers scattered all over the card   Good luck to all and Congrats to last weeks winner(s)