Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON NOV 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 461

Honored Social Butterfly

MON NOV 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 461

Hi Everyone, Not a bad day, got to 45 with no rain, so that was good, hope you all had a nice weekend.

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-3  N-38  O-62  I-24  G-53

O-66  I-30  N-31  B-1  G-47

B-12  I-21  G-50

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers tonight all over the card oh well.Gongratulation to the winner nice wow we will be having a long bonus game.Cold here but the sun is still shining thank goodness.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

congrads to winner
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well what a surprise the week starts off with a winner. Congrats Mary. It was cloudy and I finally got back to exercise class after being absent for 3 months. I had several health issue that was preventing me from going.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow a Monday winner!

Hey Jen is this a first?

Not sure I will make it here tomorrow, it's a travel day for me as I am going to visit my DIL and youngest son. A 4 hour drive which at my age seems like at least 7.

Regular Social Butterfly

It's not the first time that we have a Monday night Bingo Winner, but it is a rare occurrence. Let's toot the horns, or blow the conch shells like we do it here in the islands, and celebrate this momentous event.
(Poor Jen, who has to come up with a tough Bonus Game to hold this crowd in check until Friday. )
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Beautiful day here today 70 degrees & it's November.  5 numbers for me - nothing special.  Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Jen I have a bingo on card # 135, 4 corners, 1, 3, 62, 66 thanks and have a good evening.

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

WOW, Look at you Mary !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO..And on a Monday, I almost missed this !bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO !!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It was in the 60's here today, I got 5 numbers and they are playing friendly with each other.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

My computer was sick last week but back on the mend  Thank goodness  lol  Got 6  numbers scattered all over the card   Good luck to all and Congrats to last weeks winner(s)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP