Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON May 9th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 684

Honored Social Butterfly

MON May 9th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 684

Hi everyone,very hot here trying to get the AC going.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-13 I-20 N-33 G-56 O-64

I-28 N-42 B-5 G-47 O-75

O-71 B-9 G-51

GOOD LUCK,I'll check back soon,Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Four numbers staggered into my bingo card.  Although they were disorderly, they were totally welcomed.

Speaking of AC, I highly recommend a split system over a window unit.  It's much more quiet and efficient. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi everyone. Hope y'all had a fabulous Mother's Day yesterday! 

It was a beautiful day here in TN. It was a nice 77 degrees here today. No AC needed yet.

I got 6 numbers, with 3 on one line. Good start for something right 😁

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got five numbers and three on one line then kaput the other two had different ideas, so I am only half way to a bingo. The high in my corner of NE Florida was only 73 today and now it is 66. A high of 80 tomorrow, they are saying. Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone and I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. I went out for supper with my family. I didn't realize how big our family has got, with step grandchildren and biological grandchildren we take up a lot of room in a restaurant. 

Since everyone giving temperatures I will also it is 97 and very windy. 

I got a few numbers tonight to get me started. @jen43 I hope you got your air conditioner going.

See you all tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Got my air going as well it's 92 degrees where I'm at, I got 5 numbers today and they are lining up pretty good.

Social Butterfly

Know what you mean about getting hot @jen43 . Saturday was 101F, Sunday and today have been around 97F. Doesn't bode well for the summer heat. Got a few numbers. Good luck everyone

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP