Honored Social Butterfly

MON May 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 527

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, Very nice day here, no rain and sunny, I'll take it !

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-10  N-39  I-25  G-52  O-65

I-16  B-2  G-56  N-42  O-72

G-55  N-33  B-13

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon. Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

First, thank you for the card, Jen. I had a very stressfully busy weekend. But you remembered to send me a bingo card. Although the function of this past weekend is now behind me, I'm still not out of the woods yet. There are 18 scholarship applications I must review and submit my recommendations for 10 to receive scholarship award (from a local non-profit foundation). I still have 48 hours on this. On Friday, about 40 line dancers will have their Mother's Day luncheon, organized by yours truly Ah, small details of my life.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Gorgeous day here today also.

We had some rain Friday and a terrific T-storm on Saturday though.

I had a quiet day for bingo numbers, only three. Good luck to everyone.

House is like a zoo since Saturday noon when granddaughter. husband and three children arrived. Love them all but I guess my age is catching up with me as I don't enjoy all the upsetment and craziness that a ten, three and two year old bring with them. LOL

Social Butterfly

Only 1 for me tonight. Beautiful here too.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

A few numbers ..nothing to sneeze at unless you have an allergy ..looking forward to tomorrow' offerings..A nice sunny day to enjoy the Spring flowers....
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

My weekend was good, got a few numbers today nothing to brag about.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health