Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON May 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 527

Honored Social Butterfly

MON May 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 527

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, Very nice day here, no rain and sunny, I'll take it !

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-10  N-39  I-25  G-52  O-65

I-16  B-2  G-56  N-42  O-72

G-55  N-33  B-13

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon. Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

First, thank you for the card, Jen. I had a very stressfully busy weekend. But you remembered to send me a bingo card. Although the function of this past weekend is now behind me, I'm still not out of the woods yet. There are 18 scholarship applications I must review and submit my recommendations for 10 to receive scholarship award (from a local non-profit foundation). I still have 48 hours on this. On Friday, about 40 line dancers will have their Mother's Day luncheon, organized by yours truly Ah, small details of my life.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Gorgeous day here today also.

We had some rain Friday and a terrific T-storm on Saturday though.

I had a quiet day for bingo numbers, only three. Good luck to everyone.

House is like a zoo since Saturday noon when granddaughter. husband and three children arrived. Love them all but I guess my age is catching up with me as I don't enjoy all the upsetment and craziness that a ten, three and two year old bring with them. LOL

Social Butterfly

Only 1 for me tonight. Beautiful here too.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A few numbers ..nothing to sneeze at unless you have an allergy ..looking forward to tomorrow' offerings..A nice sunny day to enjoy the Spring flowers....
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My weekend was good, got a few numbers today nothing to brag about.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP