Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON May 1st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 433

Honored Social Butterfly

MON May 1st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 433

Hi Everyone, A very cold first of May here, in the 40's, a low of 42 tonight, I know that's nothing compared to winter, but chilly enough for me to have the heat on.lol

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-8  N-34  G-52  O-62  I-29

G-56  I-17  B-4  N-32  O-70

O-65  B-13  I-26

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers tonight all over the card no luck here.Cool and rainy here rain almost all day,we'll be glad when we see the sun again.Good luck all and enjoy your good weather if your having it.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A couple numbers today  Snow / rain mix here this am and just too cold  Good luck to all  Congrats to all winners on Friday

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Well we had snow over the weekend & we have melting today but, at least the sun is out - YEA!!!

4 numbers for me tonight.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

This weekend we were lucky the tornados that hit Texas missed us, but I feel for the people who lost everything, and the people who are no longer with their families, as they died. I saw some of the houses and they were just wiped off the foundation. We did get the very cold wind, Saturday and Sunday. Today started out cold but by noon it was shorts time.
I got a few numbers, see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

We started out real cold this morning but it warmed up pretty good, I got 6 numbers today good luck everyone!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Got my seatbelt fastened and I'm ready for the roller coaster ride. Hot yesterday, only 77 today and our low last night was 71 but will be 56 tonight.

It was very windy this morning and then we had a good rain storm about 11:30 that lasted about an hour. It stayed cooler afterwards.  Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit warmer than today and so forth and so forth. My roller coaster car will be going uphill for the next couple of days. I hope I haven't bored you and at least maybe amused you for awhile. LOL!

Oh, I got 2 numbers tonight. Good luck all.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP