Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON MARCH 21st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 677

Honored Social Butterfly

MON MARCH 21st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 677

Hi everyone, a great day here,yea for Spring!

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-8 I-18 N-35 G-53 O-64

N-32- G-50 B-2 I-21 O-67

G-58 B-15 G-55

Good Luck,I'll be back in a bit,Jen.

Social Butterfly

I am so ready for Spring!

Regular Social Butterfly

I hope it's not another distancing  week for me in Bingoville.  So far, only 3 friendly numbers gave me the welcome hug.

Honored Social Butterfly

It was very nice today but now there's Strom's heading our way later tonight, I got 6 numbers to start off with.

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, no one here yet. Has the time change got everyone mixed up. I hope not because it looks like it is here to stay. My dil says "I want my hour that I lost back" I am inclined to agree with her. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you are back SassiLady!Hope the pain is less and you are getting around ok,it's always better to be back home.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks Jen, actually I am having only a now and then twinge from the offending injury, but pulled a muscle in my back which is giving me hell...LOL! I went back to using the muscle relaxers and that and the heating pad are making life more comfortable though I do feel as though it has set me back a bit. Yesterday I ventured out for the first time, me and my walker went to an appointment and I drove my van. That's great, now maybe I can get some shopping done? Well just a little bit.

Regular Social Butterfly

Glad you came to the Bingo Hall Sassi Lady.  It's not the same when one of the regulars is missing. 

Speaking of missing, where's our chatty Linda?

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks miliannie.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP