Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON MARCH 19th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 468

Honored Social Butterfly

MON MARCH 19th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 468

Hi Everyone, Thought you might like to see a little green, lol, Spring is trying it's best, but no sun today, cloudy and cold, hoping for sunshine this week.

Here are the #s for today>

I-20  B-4  N-35  G-51  O-71

B-7  G-46  O-66  N-38  I-18

N-43  B-10  and I-24

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

hello86.gif

Trusted Social Butterfly

I got 4 numbers..all they have to do now is to line up..perhaps todays numbers will be of help. It's cold and sunny out ..but that is going to change tomorrow night ...more snow for us in New England...Snow storm #4...ugh!
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have 5 numbers today so I am off to a pretty good start,  It is snowing here today, Until tomorrow.  Bsomi B,

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers today and two are on the same row here hopeing.Weather ok here no rain or snow so good for now,for all who are in the bad weather path be save.Good luck all see you tomorrow

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hope all enjoyed St Pats Day  The air is alittle raw today but it is only march  I guess  Got 5 numbers all over the place  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I love the butterfly. I got 3 numbers tonight. Today was warm and sunny.
Have a great night and see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Lovely picture Jen, it's very nice weather here up in the 80's. I got 5 numbers today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm off to a rip roaring start with 2 numbers, and they aren't even close to each other. LOL!

Our weather has warmed up a considerable amount but it has given us higher humidity and more rain. We had some really good T-storms today. It has been quiet the past 3-4 hours and the sun peeked out for a bit but the storms will be starting back up about 3 in the morning.

Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Hi Jen -  love the picture.  Cold here today - snow over night.  Got 4 numbers tonight - so we are on a roll.  Enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP