Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON MARCH 12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 467

Honored Social Butterfly

MON MARCH 12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 467

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Sunny but a little cold today, althought the birds are out gathering nesting material, and chasing each other.

HERE ARE TODAYS NUMBERS>

B-11  G-52  O-65  I-21  N-34

O-70  B-5  N-44  G-56  I-30

G-46  I-17  N-41

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

I checked this a.m. and found that I got (7) numbers which looks great on the card. We in the midst of a Blizzard warning and expect to get in excess of 12 -18" of snow. My hubby is suppose to have surgery tomorrow ..will we be able to get out or perhaps it will be rescheduled..The only thing was today was prep. day..so it's up in the air..
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Three numbers today and 2 are on the same row it's a start.Hope your doing good and take it easy we have to remember we're not as young as we think we are.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good ours is nice cold but sunny. 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello everyone, I hope your weekend was enjoyable. I am using my new blank bingo cards this week. The ones I had were small and when I put the numbers on them I could hardly see them. My grandson printed these up and they are big, and I can read the numbers much better.
Went back to exercise class after being off for 6 weeks due to the pneumonia I had, and I know I will be sore tomorrow, but it felt good.
Well must go I have 5 feral cats waiting for me to put food out, see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Hi All - got 6 number tonight - nothing special going .

Honored Social Butterfly

I haven't had a chance to check the numbers Jen sent me and so have to make my card. It is on my 'to do' list and I will get it done before tomorrow.

Busy, busy, good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

4 numbers today So good to have you back jen  but don't overdo  it Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Happy to see you're back Jen and hello to all my Bingo Buddies I missed last week but I'm here this week.I got 3 numbers to  start off with.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP