Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MON MARCH 12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 467

Message 1 of 8
I checked this a.m. and found that I got (7) numbers which looks great on the card. We in the midst of a Blizzard warning and expect to get in excess of 12 -18" of snow. My hubby is suppose to have surgery tomorrow ..will we be able to get out or perhaps it will be rescheduled..The only thing was today was prep. day..so it's up in the air..
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Three numbers today and 2 are on the same row it's a start.Hope your doing good and take it easy we have to remember we're not as young as we think we are.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good ours is nice cold but sunny. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8
Hello everyone, I hope your weekend was enjoyable. I am using my new blank bingo cards this week. The ones I had were small and when I put the numbers on them I could hardly see them. My grandson printed these up and they are big, and I can read the numbers much better.
Went back to exercise class after being off for 6 weeks due to the pneumonia I had, and I know I will be sore tomorrow, but it felt good.
Well must go I have 5 feral cats waiting for me to put food out, see you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

Hi All - got 6 number tonight - nothing special going .

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

I haven't had a chance to check the numbers Jen sent me and so have to make my card. It is on my 'to do' list and I will get it done before tomorrow.

Busy, busy, good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

4 numbers today So good to have you back jen  but don't overdo  it Good luck to all

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Happy to see you're back Jen and hello to all my Bingo Buddies I missed last week but I'm here this week.I got 3 numbers to  start off with.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MON MARCH 12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 467

Message 8 of 8

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Sunny but a little cold today, althought the birds are out gathering nesting material, and chasing each other.

HERE ARE TODAYS NUMBERS>

B-11  G-52  O-65  I-21  N-34

O-70  B-5  N-44  G-56  I-30

G-46  I-17  N-41

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies