Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON June 4th Welcome To Bingo Game 479

Honored Social Butterfly

MON June 4th Welcome To Bingo Game 479

Hi Everyone, A beautiful day here, a cool breeze blowing, makes it really nice.

Here are your #s for today>

I-20  B-3  N-40  G-46  O-63

B-11  G-52  O-68  I-24  N-35

O-61  B-9  G-56

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I agree with you all about the high prices of veggies, haven't tried the local farmers markets, they are usually not so local, but I do have two neighbors who share their green beans, corn and tomatoes with me, sometimes lettuce, anymore i'm afraid to buy lettuce at the grocery stores.

Since it's just me, I don't plant a garden anymore, I miss it though..

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Not much here got 2 numbers need alot more,will see what tomorrow brings good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it nice.Warm here today in the seventies,with the air on it was ok.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

My day started out with rain, but now it is sunny. I went to my Essential Oils class this morning at the local college and we, seniors, were told that there would not be any regular classes during the summer so the parking will not be a problem, well someone forgot to tell all the young students that showed up. Even with my handicap parking tag, I had trouble finding a place to park. Oh well it makes life interesting sometimes.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I've been living in a condo for almost 20 years, so I only have faint memory of the veggie garden of my younger days. However, once a planter, always a planter. There's always a blooming plant indoor. The ones that love me are African violets, miniature roses and orchids. Of the miniature roses, the red ones are more friendly than the pink ones. African Violets of ordinary variety bloom more often than the triple petals. And orchids always want re-bloom every 6 months. I dread long extended trips out of town. My son would take care of the watering , but somehow, he manages to vex the plants. Then it's hard to revive them.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

OMG  - got 9 numbers tonight - close in some places.  Hot here today 91 & they say hotter tomorrow - summer is here.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got five numbers tonight which is very good...It's been a very chilly rainy day to the point that I had to turn the heat on as it chilled me to the bones..We're suppose to have rainy weather thru Wed. night...Then it clears up on Thurs...No garden for us this year too much for both of us...I will miss the fresh produce especially because they are so pricey now a days at the market...
Honored Social Butterfly

You are so right Jonibee, they are getting ridiculous with the prices in stores for veggies these days.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Nice breeze here also and we have rain on the way for the rest of the week which could help my veggies I planted. I got 7 numbers and they are all over the place.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP