Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON June 26th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 441

Honored Social Butterfly

MON June 26th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 441

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, I did, it's actually been quite cool here the last four days...strange, but nice !

dixie18 was our Bonus Game winner last Friday.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

B-1  N-34  G-48  I-17  O-62

G-55  I-26  B-5  N-41  O-74

B-11  N-31  G-53

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Bingo 2.gif

Bronze Conversationalist

I have a bingo on card 75 4th row B-5,I-20,N-38,G-50 and O-68. Congradtulations to all the winners way to go nice.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

4 numbers for me today all scattered around.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well only 1 number for me. I guess this may not be a good luck card. My son and his boys got home from their trip to the mountains of Colorado and we saw all the pictures. They spent two nights in the mountains camping, saw a moose, and a doe give birth to twins. On the way up the mountain of which they hiked they played disc golf. What surprise me of the pictures was that there is still snow up there, and they came across some mountain streams, that were running really fast, because of all the snow that was melting. They saw no bears this time. They had a great time. Every year my son takes his boys hiking and camping and I think this is great, as they actually get to live without their phones, and get to see nature as it should be seen. His dad did the same so I know he is looking down from heaven with a smile that his son is doing the same thing and wishing he was there enjoying it as well.
Another hot day looks like rain. See you all tomorrow
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow those with 5 or 6 numbers great. I got three number so no luck here ha!ha!.Good luck all and enjoy your good weather will see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 3 for me tonight. It was another hot day & hotter tomorrow.  Have a good one.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

3  numbers tonite   Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

4 today, but very disorganized. Jonibee has 6 hits, and Sassilady has 5. A very good start, ladies. We might have a Tuesday Bingo winner, if not two. Good luck!
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got (6) numbers tonight...perhaps that's a good omen...I finally did some serious weeding over the weekend, I have still to get to the Spiderwort which is intrusive and has to go...A beautiful day today...Congratulations to the winner !
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Five for me tonight, spread all over so I will need more to fill in the gaps. LOL!

Hot here the past few days, and Jen we are doing just what you are doing, bouncing back and forth.

Good luck everyone, I am off to make myself something to eat. I have really been lazy this week so have been eating worse than I usually do. Tonight it will be a tuna sandwich on toast and some carrots on the side.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP