Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON June 22nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 586

Honored Social Butterfly

MON June 22nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 586

Hi Everyone, Hope you all got your cards ok,SassiLady said there was a problem with the email notice's, if you get yours there and it does not work, please always check your private messages, thanks.

Boy we are having a lot of rain coming down, big storm here.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-8  I-25  G-51  O-63  N-37

I-21  O-70  N-36  B-4  G-53

N-45  O-64  N-33

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

The N column received extra attention today with 4 numbers called. Someone should yell bingo. My entire O column is out to lunch. Not a single hit there. Four good ones did land on my card at random. So, no bingo threat from me.
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I got 4 numbers but they are spread ar'sound.

I have my notices coming to my email and when I didn't get it yesterday I went to my messages in AARP and it was there. I know sometimes I don't get the notices when people post in the group either. I don't know where they go, AARP must have a lost message space somewhere.

Good luck everyone.

P.S. just for the record we have been in the 90's and I am well done today.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got mines I always check my private messages because sometimes it doesn't work in my email. We had a lot of rain, thunder and lightning today also, I got 7 numbers and they are scattered all over.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP