Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON June 12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 439

Honored Social Butterfly

MON June 12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 439

Hi Everyone, The temps are soaring, HOT, HOT, HOT !

Gonna be in the 90's all week, needless to say, i'm inside with the AC ...

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-3  N-34  I-19  G-50  O-62

G-48  B-6  O-65  I-23  N-40

B-9  I-26  G-53

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

3dletters-summer.jpgSTAY COOL !

Regular Social Butterfly

6 hits. That's big. If only they were organized.

Boy, is it ever good to be home again. Especially for playing bingo with my online friends.
I really think the best thing about traveling is coming home., even though there's so much to do, like laundry, mail, email, grocery shopping etc... The toughest thing is change of time zones. I was 12 hours ahead 3 days ago, now I'm 12 hours behind. My sleep pattern is slowly finding itself a few hours more each day.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Yes, the hot weather has arrived - at least for today - got the a/c on & staying cool. Got 6 numbers today. Stay cool Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

3 numbers for me today and plenty of rain

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got three numbers...so that's a start...Wow..7 numbers already on a card now that's a good start for the week...I hope it continues for you...We got all the a/cs in and operating thanks to hubby..I was a little help to him clearing the way of obstacles..ha
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow 7 numbers tonight but still only halfway to a bingo.

Jen, you are getting the temps we should be having. We won't see any mid 80's until Wednesday.....I was afraid to look any further. LOL!

Good luck everyone and enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow two whole numbers need alot more for anything.Good luck everyone and stay cool,90 here also,so staying inside with the air on.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP