Honored Social Butterfly

MON JUNE 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 688

Hi everyone.

Hope you all had a nice weekend,I did.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-5 I-24 N-34 G-57 O-63

N-38 G-54 B-10 I-16 O-73

I-29 B-7 G-50

Good Luck,I'll be back soon, bingo-8.jpg Jen.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got three numbers and they are not aligning as well as the planets have been doing lately. I had a nice, and very quiet weekend. Granddaughter and her family are about three states away visiting her husbands family. I guess by next weekend things will be back to normal. Good luck everyone.

Conversationalist

Good evening, everyone! Only four numbers for me tonight. Hope this week isn't as bad as the last two have been lol ๐Ÿ˜€

Honored Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone, it was a nice day today...I got 5 numbers to start off with.

Regular Social Butterfly

The FREE spot on the bingo card is always a bonus visually and psychologically.  Counting it, I have 5 hits, which feels generous, even though the O column is still shuttered. 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. It is warm and windy and 98 outside in my part of Texas. 

My son who had the stroke a week ago went to church yesterday and he made it through the service but with everybody greeting him it became overwhelming. He is seeing the neurologist today and I am waiting anxiously for results.

I got a few numbers tonight to get me started. You all have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP