On Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice. AARP also offers resources and news for military veterans and families.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MON JUNE 29th, WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 339

Message 11 of 12
Jen when I read about Denny my heart goes out to you and him. It must be frustrating at times for you, but keeping a positive attitude will help. I find that as we get older our body tends to take time to heal, and with the Alzheimer's it probably takes longer. At least he is at a place that has medical staff 24/7 and can take care of him. He will eventually heal and I know this will be a comfort for you. Today I got one number, and renew my membership so maybe they will leave me alone, and stop sending useless material in the mail. I have so many membership cards, that I could almost cover a wall with them. I am sending positive thoughts and cyber hugs to you and Denny. See you all tomorrow.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MON JUNE 29th, WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 339

Message 12 of 12

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend.

Hey it's not raining today, Yea! Although they were predicting showers today through thursday!

I'm hoping they are wrong about that.

ImageHandler.jpgARE YOU READY TO PLAY? I hope you all recieved your card #s ok, the site starting messing up yesterday, doing strange things, so let me know if you did not recieve them.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

B-5  N-41  O-65  G-52  I-16

O-73  I-22  G-48  N-34  B-11

Good Luck, I went to see hubby Saturday morning, he's not doing well, very weak, unable to ambulate, he's in a wheelchair, I was shocked at his appearance, so fragile, unable to focus, it broke my heart, he's been this way since he got back from hospital, I helped him with his lunch, I'm not really sure he knew it was me. There was no evidence of stroke, he is still taking the antibiotic, has two more doses, no change has been made with his other meds, Ct did show a subdural hematoma from the last fall he had, but the neurologist said surgery   wasn't needed, the nurse told me it's like a very large bruise on his  brain, and  will dissapate, but the changes in him may or may not remain when it goes away, poor guy has had so many head injuries, that, the alzhiemers and the UTI he's been fighting has taken a big toll I think,I've been calling the facility every day to get an update, The nurse did say he was smiling this morning, and ate pretty good with a little assistance.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies