Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MON JUNE 29th, WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 339

Message 1 of 12
Thanks but figured it out finally Goofy me I wrote a B instead of 9 THANKS again
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

no bingo here,  So sorry to hear about your husband Jen, you know our prayers are with you both. also that you stay strong and know that we are here. for moral support always. Stay strong God is with you always. Remmeber the old saying when you see only one set of foot prints in the sand that is when God is carrying You.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

2 #'s today will see what tomorrow brings.So sorry to here about Denny you and him are in my prayers.Take it easy you don't need to get sick also.Good luck everyone and see you all tomorrow.Weather nice today cool and sunny.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone, I'm sure the facility staff have seen a lot of this type of thing and they are very caring, I guess I'm just too close to it, and although I know that, I can't help but remember what a strong person he always was, I know it will take time, Thanks Again, Virtual Hugs to all of you, Jen

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

Shall I resend your #s Dixie? Let me know

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

Jen, so sorry to hear about Denny - will keep you both in my prayers.  Got 4 numbers tonight.

Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

3 today Good luck to all Prayers are with you and Denny  jen  I goofed and can't get back to my messages from you and only wrote down 3  B numbers  Thanks

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12
I'm so sorry to hear of Dennys' decline and hope that it is only temporary. Keep calling to make sure everything is ok that way you know he's getting taking care of. Keep your spirits up (I know that sometimes it's hard to do) be positive. On another note I did pretty well with the numbers I got four..so that's good! Take it easy and get some rest...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12
So sorry to hear this, I can only imagine what you are feeling stay positive and I'm keeping him in my prayers. 3 numbers and none of them like each other.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Ah Jen, so sorry to hear this and will keep saying my prayers for Denny and you.

Tonight I got 3 numbers, will need to wait for tomorrow to see if they make friends with anyone.

We have been having rain every day. Thankfully only had one day when someone forgot to turn off the faucet.

Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views