Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JUNE 25th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 482

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JUNE 25th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 482

Hi Everyone, Here we are another Monday, The weekend went fast.

Expecting rain tonight or tomorrow, so they say, was able to mow this morning, my neighbor tuned up the lawn tractor for me, did the yearly maintence, he's a god neighbor !

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-7  I-20  G-46  N-33  O-66

G-55  O-73  B-2  O-61  I-24

N-42  B-11  G-51

Good Luck, I'll check back later, JenBingo 3.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Seven numbers tonight and top row is looking good will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and stay safe and dry.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I'm so glad the trade winds are back. With the volcano still doing its grand show, we need the North Easterly winds to blow the vog (Volcano smOG) off the island chain.
June is approaching its end everyone. Summer solstice's done pass. The daylight hours are getting slowly shorter by a few minutes everyday. Gorge yourselves on delicious US grown summer fruits while you still can.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's so nice to have good neighbors near by that doesn't mind helping out, It was so hot today when I got in my truck the temp was 119 but it cooled off pretty quick when I turned the air on. I got 6 numbers today.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

This weekend was hot, hot, with a rare occasion of rain, a very brief rain.
I got a few numbers and have some promising areas.
Take care everyone and see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP