When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MON JUNE 22nd, WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 338

Message 1 of 11

Oh gosh Jen, sorry to hear about Denny - will keep him in my prayers.  Love your cone flowers.

Just got a couple of numbers.  Sorry to be so late checking in.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Yeah I hate driving in that kind of weather also. Yipes we were in a 65 mile speed area. I do give the other drivers credit though, no one did over 50, everybody slowed down and most important they all kept a good distance from each other.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

I am so sorry to hear of Dennys' recent accident and hope that all will be fine with him. Make sure you get your rest as you need to keep your stamina up...Your flowers are so pretty ...I will keep Denny in my prayers for a complete recovery...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

4 #'s today all over the place but better than getting none.I hope tomorrow to get some matches.Been raining here all day tunder and lighting everything we had winds up to 60 mph, not nice.More rain is coming hope it stops soon.Good luck everyone and stay safe.Jen hope they find out what's going on with Denny soon it's just  hard not knowing what's going on.See everyone tomorrow be safe. 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11
5 # today Good luck to all Keeping you and Denny in my prayers
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11
Love the flowers, I got 4 numbers today hope all goes well for Denny! No rain for us until later this week.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11
Hi Bert, I'm glad you got home ok, I hate rain like that, If I can, I always pull off the road and wait it out, but you can't always do that, Re hubby, I'm glad they are doing all the testing, curious to hear what the EEG showed, Spoke to his nurse this morning, he slept good and was doing fine, getting ready to eat his breakfast, he slept in, didn't wake up till 8 and then they did his EEG, so his breakfast was time was delayed, he hasn't been eating well, so I hope he was hungry.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11
Oh Jen those are gorgeous.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Darn Jen, I sure hope they find out what is wrong. Will keep prayers coming for all.

I got 2 numbers tonight, guess I am going to have a dry spell.

Pouring rain right now and thundering. It caught me by surprise as it started when I was on my home from shopping. It was so bad you could barely see the road. Then I guess I kind of got ahead of it as I managed to get home and get the packages in without getting too wet.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

From My Flower Bed;

100_3775.JPG

My new pure  white Cone Flowers! Love them !

Kudos
Views