Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JUNE 20th WELCOME TO GAME # 690

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JUNE 20th WELCOME TO GAME # 690

Hi everyone.

The heat is still with us. nice in the mornings.

Here are the numbers for tonight> 

B-4* I-24 G-51 N-35 O-64

N-41 B-12 G-47 O-69-* I- 23 

O-61 G-54 B-15

Good luck, This is the only way it's working for me ! 

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi all,

If you have symptoms of a head cold, you have Covid.  And that's what I have. Thank God for the free home Covid test kits.  And so glad we have virtual Bingo; otherwise I would have to bow out due to quarantine protocol.

Honored Social Butterfly

Get well soon,take it easy.

Bronze Conversationalist

I am sorry to hear that! Rotten to be sick in the summer. Hope you feel better soon!!

Suzy

Bronze Conversationalist

Caught 5 numbers. We just had a cold front come in with a Monsoooooon!!  Clearing out now and the sun is shining. Crazy weather. Should be up in the 100s by the end of the week.

Stay cool 😎

Contributor

I'm new. How do I get in the game?

Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Michelle,

Welcome! Direct Message @jen43 for her to send you your Bingo Card numbers. You keep track on your own card (I download free templates) some keep track in an Excel spreadsheet. Jen announces the daily numbers every evening. Have fun!

SuzyQ

Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Jen, this way is much easier to read!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today in my part of Texas it was 99 but I don't care what they say the temperature is because it is hot either way. Next week the 100+ will be back. 

@jen43 it took me a second to wonder about the * and then I looked at the numbers. This is a good idea. I like it this way and it is easier for you.

I got a few numbers to get me started today. You all have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Conversationalist

Great start, I had 5 numbers.

@jen43 The suggestion I had given you doesn't work for you? I thought it was simple and clear enough

Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry, I kept having to go back and correct myself,comes from doing the other way  so long,and I mean year's..I did make some minor changes, and it should be easier to read,Thanks anyway,Jen

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, this way is good! I got 4 numbers today.This heat not playing 🥵🔥

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP