Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JUNE 18th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 481

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JUNE 18th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 481

Hi Everyone, Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, it sure was a hot one ! I ventured out this morning and mowed part of the lawn, will finish this evening when it's a little cooler.

Here are your #s for today>

B-6  G-54  I-22  N-34  O-70

N-42  I-16  G-53  O-62  B-10

G-58  B-3  N-44

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I figured I better get here before tonight. Busy days Sunday and Monday and again today. I got five numbers but spread all over.

My son spent most of Father's day, about 6 hours, at the emergency vet's and the bill was horrendous. We noticed in late morning that one of the dogs was bleeding from his mouth. Couldn't tell from where even though he let you look. The amount of blood he lost was quite a bit, big puddle on rug in living room and on rug in den and on his bed. He kept licking and swallowing. It took them a while to find out the cause, They finally put him out to make a thorough exam. Said he had a laceration under his tongue and it was infected and they cleaned it out and stitched it. We think it might have been an abcess or something similar that broke. He was fine when I got up and when she got up and then noticed it about 10. Anyway, not the way my son wanted to spend his day but my dil can't stand the sight of blood AT ALL!

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Slow start for me in everything today. I used that as an excuse to enjoy one of those sugar sweet waffles sold at Sam's. I have weaknesses that are not of the norm. Cake, cookies, and ice cream have no effect on me. Yet, a good Belgian waffle can make my knees buckle! !
Recognized Social Butterfly

I along with my ex DIL cooked a meal for my youngest son. His boys took him to lunch.
Today I finally got to my wash, and cleaned a one of many closets.
I got a few numbers. I saw some of the destruction the weather is doing in Wisconsin and I pray that everyone is safe.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Four numbers today it's a start.Wil see what tomorrow brings.Rain all day and there was flooding tne other cities it's a mess in Wisconsin right now.Please send prayers for all who are having problems thanks. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I had to look twice you have Monday June 15 instead of June 18😊🤔

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks ladyfox58. I fixed it..LOL
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP