Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JUNE 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 689

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JUNE 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 689

Hi everyone.

Hot out there today,stayed in the AC where it was cool!

Here are the numbers for today.

B-3 I-25 N-40 G-55 O-72

B-9 I-19 N-36 G-52 O-67

N-43 B-12 O-61

Good Luck,stay cool,I'll be back soon,Jen.

bingo-8.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

We are having 69 degrees today and 100 degrees on Thursday. Our weather is CRAZY! I need a few more numbers ๐Ÿ™‚  lol Glad all is well Jen. xo

Regular Social Butterfly

I've got 2Gs. ( It sounds like I'm climbing up in altitude in a jet plane. )

Glad you're OK dear Jen.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yep hot here also and that humidity found us also. I got six numbers tonight and since I am an optimist I will say I am halfway to a bingo.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

This heat is no joke, I've tried to stay inside as much as possible. I got 2 numbers to start off with.

Conversationalist

5 numbers for me tonight

Hot isn't even the word for here today! Dang, it felt like you walked into a sauna when you walked outside. Needless to say, I stayed inside with the AC.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. It is hot, hot, hot, in my part of Texas. My air conditioner stop working yesterday and thank goodness for fans in my house. I got it fix today and the guy here said that my air conditioner is on its last legs and I told him that I have known that for two years but my management company would do anything. He said they will now because it will not make it through the summer. Crossing my fingers I get a new one. 

I got a few numbers to help me start my bingo game. My son is progressing well from his stroke, and today he started therapy today for his memory and reading. 

You all have a great night and stay cool. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP