Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JULY 4th Welcome to Bingo Game 692

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JULY 4th Welcome to Bingo Game 692

Happy 4th of July, enjoy the fireworks tonight!

Here are the numbers for tonight.

B - 6 - I - 23 - N - 34 - G - 50 - O - 68 

G - 47 - N - 42 - 17 - B - 10 - O - 62 

B - 4 - I - 20 - G - 53 

Good Luck, I'll be back soon,Jen

Conversationalist

OK, I am back. Hope everyone had a great, safe, and happy 4th! I was out Thursday and Friday because I was traveling. I took my laptop with me to make sure I got my bingo done, but never made it online. It was my 40th class reunion over the weekend, so we traveled from TN to Akron NY. We stayed with my daughter in Palmyra, NY, which is just over an hour from where we were going. I was able to see a lot of my family between Friday and Sunday, but it sure was exhausting driving all over lol. Great trip, but a LOT of traveling hours. It was great to see everyone, but it is also great to be home 😊

I only had 4 numbers from last night. I hope it isn't another low number week. I have had to many of those in the last month 🙄

Honored Social Butterfly

Happy Independence Day everyone, yes, I am back and doing fairly well so far. All things considered, they said my heart was weak and only working at 35%, gosh I hope it improves. I see the Cardiologist this Thursday so will see what he has to say. They changed my meds, got rid of three and added a new one and I must say my blood pressure is finally better and more regular. My pulse has slowed down a lot but there is still room for improvement. They have me wearing a life vest and I can only say it is darned uncomfortable to sleep in. Okay, that's my update for now. I got three numbers tonight and they aren't friendly at all. Good luck everyone, and enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Honored Social Butterfly

Happy Fourth of July 🧨🎇 I got 3 numbers to start off with. Enjoy your fireworks prisonnurse06 🧨

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone on this eve of July 4th. Tonight I will be watching the fireworks from New York and Washington. There have been fireworks every night since last weekend. My cats are going crazy. I think I have found something that will settle them and going to try it tonight. I have a tornado closet and they run in there as soon as they hear the fireworks but I am going to put my radio in there and put on my classical station and hopefully the music will calm them. I also will make sure that the tv in the bedroom is on, and all this I am hoping that the sound from the tv and radio will drown out the fireworks. 

I got some good numbers tonight. You all enjoy the evening celebrating America's Birthday.

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP