Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JULY 3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 442

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JULY 3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 442

Hi Everyone, Hope you enjoyed your weekend, it's been very hot and muggy here, no rain over the weekend though.

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-3  N-33  I-26  G-51  O-65

N-42  G-46  O-62  B-14  N-37

G-58  B-8  O-70

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

A couple of more numbers..my card is taking a rest...We had a very nice time up to our son and daughter in law home..It was nice to see the family and the sweaters were well received..Our oldest great grand daughter immediately tried hers on and was very pleased with it...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Sorry guys didn't make last night - I had problems signing on for some reason - anyway got 5 numbers. It was a beautiful day - with lots of fire works. Had a cookout for my great nephew from Calif. to celebrate his graduation - nice evening. Have a Happy 4th. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got 5 numbers today and my 2nd row is looking nice,will see what tomorrow brings.Nice here in the seventies just sunshine Tonight Milwaukee has their fireworks and tomorrow night we have ours at State Fair park.Enjoy your BBQ's everyone stay safe and have fun.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July, I got 3 numbers today will we be playing tomorrow Jen?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, I will be calling numbers, so those of you who can play along, I'll be here, no plans, a quiet day at home., Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Today I got more numbers than I usually do, which could be a good sign. Have no idea what I am doing for the 4th other than watching the fireworks on t.v.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Good golly! I forgot to make my bingo card. Been so busy yesterday and today I forgot. Not sure if I will get back later, have to go make something to eat, spent the afternoon and then some taking Samson to the vet.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to jonibee on Friday's win Got 3 today  Hope all have a fun and safe holiday  Good luck

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got two numbers ...It's been a hot day around 89o and humid. I washed three knitted sweaters that I made for the great grandchildren (all in the same family) ..They came oudt nice each one is a different knitted front and color..I'm working on a fourth for another great grandson...it will be done by next week or so...My daughter can't see how I can knit when it's so hot..but we do have A/C and it's very calming to me...Plus my efforts are appreciated...I hope you all have a very nice July 4th...we are going to our Sons home...for a cookout.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP