Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JULY 31st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 446

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JULY 31st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 446

Hi Everyone, How was your weekend, it was pretty nice here, and this morning it was a cool 68, slept with the air off last night, just used the fans, it was great.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

O-69  B-6  N-34  G-47  I-16

N-42  G-54  O-73  B-13  I-21

O-65  B-8  I-28

Have a good game, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Four numbers here and third row looking good.Will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy the good weather.See you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

3 for me tonight scattered around

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Just one lonely number tonite  good luck to all

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got a few numbers tonight. Yesterday I was baptist and it took courage because I had to be put under water, and I have a fear of water, but I put my trust in God and the Pastor that I would make it, and as you can see I did. My family video it and I had to put it on FB because my family knew how difficult it would be, and some of my friends did as well.
You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

We had pretty good weather this weekend also. Of course, not as cool as yours but the T-storms and the isolated ones dwindled down and NO rain expected today. Hot still though but I think after three and a half years I am getting used to it.

I got 4 numbers tonight and won't jinx myself. No, not waiting, don't I wish.

Good luck everyone and have an enjoyable evening.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

SassiLady did that Tropical Storms affect you at all. I did not know there was even one floating out there, if it did I hope you had no damage.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

@prisonnurse06

Oh dear, I guess it missed us, was this on Friday night. I know we had some rain and wind because my son and DIL were away overnite and when I went outside Saturday the square picnic table was laid out on the deck umbrella and all and a chair had fallen over. It has happened before when she left the umbrella open. My son can't seem to get it through her head that we get isolated T-storms and the wind kicks up, so when she is done she should collapse it. You know how their generation is, they think they know it all but never learn. LOL!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP