Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JULY 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 591

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JULY 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 591

Hi Everyone, Had a cold front come in, temps in the 8o's, l0w in the 60's, not bad. Hope you all had a good weekend, Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4  I-23  G-52  N-34  O-66

G-57  B-8  I-19  O-70  N-43

B-14  N-31  G-49

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

No I. That's OK. The week is still young.

We had an eventful Sunday. Hurricane Douglas was within 20 miles of our Island of O'ahu at one point. And that was the closest it got to us. It was predicted that we would bear the brunt, then, as it moved North East away from us, it threatened to force itself onto Kaua'i with its Cat 1 storm power. It got no permission to land there either. Bye Douglas. Don't you come back, you hear.
Honored Social Butterfly

We had a few T-storms move through and got a lot of rain and now it is 78 here in NE Florida. Still getting a few sprinkles now and then also.

I got a few numbers tonight and I have a possibility, half way anyway.

Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Hi all - Cooler here today too. Only a couple  numbers tonight. Have a good evening.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening it is in the 90's but feels like 97, not bad, but the humidity is thick. I had to hand draw my bingo card tonight, my printer ran out of ink, and I haven't be able to go and get any, but I will before the end of the week.
I got a few numbers. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

The temp is in the 80's here there is a slight breeze, I got 2 numbers so far.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP