Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JULY 17th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 444

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JULY 17th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 444

Hi Everyone, Mary Riley was our winner for the BONUS GAME on Friday, Congrats Mary !

A nice morning here but turned hot this afternoon, inside with my friend the AC..LOL

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TODAY>

B-10  N-34  I-19  G-49  O-71

I-24  N-42  G-46  O-68  B-15

N-44  B-3  O-62

GOOD LUCK, I've been trying to put seat covers on the truck, going round and round, I'm not gonna let it beat me...geez, why are these things never simple !LOL, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

3 tonite  Congrats to Mary on your win Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

5 numbers tonight and the 3rd row is looking good.Good luck everyone and stay dry and cool.Take your time with the seat covers sometimes their directions for doing things can be confusing to say the least.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Went to exercise today and now I am worn out. Another hot day. Got a few numbers. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

I'm bucking the trend with only two hits today. Hopefully, tomorrow's numbers will connect better with the ones on my bingo card.

As for automobile accessories, one can hardly find anything outside of the specialty car shops like O'Reilly etc. I was looking for a simple chamois to wipe down the car after a wash, and can't find any at Lowe's, where I used to get it.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Milianne have tried Walmart or Auto Zone, that is where I get my chamois
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Thanks, p.nurse06, for the suggestion to go to Walmart. I forgot about Walmart, which is within walking distance from my place. As for Auto Zone, I would have to google up for locations in Honolulu.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hope you get your covers done, Wow, I got 7 numbers today and lining up pretty good.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

One seatcover on, one to go, it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow !
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to Mary on winning the bonus game Friday.

Muggy and rain galore the past two days.  Ugh.

Sand everywhere, didn't realize that in Florida they don't really have dirt just sand. Did some shopping today, three loads of wash and vacuumed up that gritty, fine sand. LOL! Now I am trying to relax. The weather is making my back act up not to mention a few other parts. Of course, lugging in my groceries and vacuuming sure didn't help. Enough of this, I got 5 numbers tonight and two are actually friendly.

Hang in there Jen, I am sure you will win the seat cover battle.

Good luck everyone!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Bert, I remember that sand, Mama had wood floors and we were forever sweeping, and she would always tell us, wipe your feet before you sit on the couch..!
Honored Social Butterfly

@jen43We have all laminate floors, you know the kind that look like wood. I hate them.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP