Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JULY 15th Welcome to Bingo Game 537

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JULY 15th Welcome to Bingo Game 537

Hi Everyone, Well we had a little sprinkle and it's been cloudy all day, which kept the sun at bay, so all in all a good day.

michol was our Winner last Friday.

Here are your numbers for today>

B-8  N-42  I-19  G-54  O-62

I-24  G-57  N-33  O-68  B-10

N-45  B-13  O-73

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

i got CARD NUMBERS COPY thanks JEN CONGRADS TO WINNER
WANDA MORRIS
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

i think i lost all my numbers for game so guess i will have to play next game
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I can resend your numbers FAYESPLACE, just let me know, Jen
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The game started out with a big bang for me. Usually, that means I would hit a big break tomorrow. However, miracle has happened before, so I'm not counting my chicken until they are hatched.

Our families in the lower I-10 in Louisiana escaped wet and wild Barry. Thank God. I hope no one among our Bingo players had to host Barry.
Honored Social Butterfly

We had some rain this weekend but not enough to totally spoil it. Today was nice but hot, hot.

Six numbers for me tonight but still only half way to a bingo

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We have had our share of the rain over the weekend had some early morning showers but so far everything is calm and the sun is shining. I got 4 numbers so far. Congrats to Michol on your win Friday.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank You
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to michol on the bingo. Got 4 numbers today a good start. I will be sharing my car with my grandson who gets his driving license this week. I told him that my car will be available most days, and at the beginning of each week we will get together and see what days I need my car. His summer band is starting next week. I remember when my boys were growing up and having to share my car. Since his dad cannot afford to buy him a car, I said they could use mind until I start my fall semester in September at the local Community College.
Well see you all tomorrow. At least my post are more positive than last week.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP