Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JULY 11th Welcome To Bingo Game 693

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JULY 11th Welcome To Bingo Game 693

Hi everyone.

The heat is back,high temps today are keeping me inside.

Here are the numbers for tonight.

B - 9 - N - 41 - I - 25 -G - 46 - O - 63 

N - 35 - O- 65 - B - 2 - I - 16 - G - 56 

B - 6 - I - 22 - N - 33 

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit,Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning from sunny Florida, it's a very humid 78 degrees and it's 9am. They are saying high 80's thru Friday and then low 90's for the weekend. We have been having thunder storms every afternoon so the beautiful pool in the back yard hasn't been used as much as usual.  I didn't make it here last night due to a very busy day which tired me out. It doesn't take much these days to do that. I will try for tonight though it will most likely be a bit late. Good luck everyone.

Contributor

how can I play - what steps do I take

to get started

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi @maeb131  and welcome to Bingo. You must have private messaging enabled in your profile settings. Send a private message to @jen43 and tell her you wish to start playing. She sends a set of card numbers every Sunday. Then you fill out your own card with those numbers. (just on paper or whatever you like). We play Monday thru Friday. Starting Monday we play for the first straight or 4 corner Bingo. Jen will give a set of Bingo numbers and you mark your homemade card. When someone wins that (or many someones), she will give the bonus game (it can be different things). We play until someone wins that one and can do another. But Friday is the last, winner or not and we start over. Then you let Jen know that you would like to play the next week.

Hope you have fun. If you have other questions feel free to ask.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks vexed, good answer,Right On!

Regular Social Butterfly

Aloha y'all.  Jen's first called row should read:  B 9  -  N 41  -  I 25  -  G 46  - O 63 

Honored Social Butterfly

Yep, but u forgot to leave a little space after the I - 

LOL

Honored Social Butterfly

It's 93 degrees here right now the heat index was about 104, I'm off to a good start with 5 numbers today.

Conversationalist

Eeh gads! Only 4 numbers tonight.....looks like I am stuck in this draught lol

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today high is 106 feels like 112. No rain at all in the near futrue. 

I got some good numbers to get me started today.

You all have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP