Honored Social Butterfly

MON JAN 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 510

Hi Everyone, Woke up to rain this morning, then in the afternoon it got sunny and warm, with a temp of 57..but wait tomorrow things change..cold and very gusty winds, plus snow is on the ay, so goes the weather here !

Here are the #s for tonight>

I-19  B-4  G-51  N-31  O-63

N-38  B-12  I-23  G-52  O-72

B-9  N-37  G-56

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Regular Social Butterfly

I got 3 numbers. Hopefully tomorrow I will get more. Today the temperatures was in the 70's, I guess this is our January thaw, which means the rest of January will be very cold.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got 5 numbers today

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

The game started with a big bang....6 hits for me. Hopefully, it doesn't fizzle out like it normally does as we go deeper into the week.

Happy Monday everybody.
Social Butterfly

A slow start for me..but it's only Monday....It was so cold here today..low 20's then it went up to the mid. 30's..We're expecting snow/rain/ sleet depends where you are in this state...Hopefully it will be rain...
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png