Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JAN 4th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 614

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JAN 4th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 614

Hi Everyone, We have about 4 inches of snow, it started Sat night, now for two days we have had very thick fog, the warm and cold air made some very pretty scenery, but you sure can't drive anywhere, hoping for clear skies tomorrow.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-7  N-34  G-51  I-27  O-67

G-54  B-12  I-19  N-38  O-62

I-23  N-42  G-48

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I have a wait, not saying anymore on that.

I have a crazy week this week,  an appointment for rehab tomorrrow for my neck pain, on Wednesday I go for an echocardiogram and a stress test and on Friday I see the eye doctor. I sure hope things slow down after this week.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well I haven't seen any snow where I'm at in many years, I did get 5 numbers today and tomorrow is back to online school with my granddaughter but she is doing good and I've gotten the hang of it.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I got about one inch of snow on Saturday but it only lasted about 2 hours and than gone.

I got 6 numbers tonight, maybe that is a good sign that I might succeed. 

Tonight my grandsons and son and DIL are coming over for cake, as it is my birthday, and because of the COVID we have to be careful when we do family celebrations.

See you all tomorrow, and stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Happy Birthday,🍰 Charoanne!   It's a personal victory when one can celebrate a year older despite Covid!   Hopefully, with everyone vaccinated by this time next year, we can get back to our hedonist tendency to celebrate. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP