Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JAN 28th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME #513

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JAN 28th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME #513

Hi Everyone, Hope you all stayed warm over the weekend, we are still like the North Pole here, maybe colder...dangerous windchills, and -minus degree temps are with us..

Lets warm up with a hot game..lol

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-9  N-31  I-17  G-58  O-74

I-23  G-47  B-2  N-37  O-63

N-40  B-13  G-53

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

Six numbers  tonight all over the place will see what tomorrow brings.Super cold here 5 degrees but mostly below 5 to 20 some thing below and they say it's going to get colder,they have closed down the schools becsuse of the cold it's too cold here.Stay warm everyone and good luck all.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

My card has the tropical paralysis. That said, I'll take 2 hits over nothing.

Like every winter, we have a lot of snowbirds, especially from the North East.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We had snow all morning  - sun came out late this afternoon - 29 degrees so far.  Got 5 numbers tonight -  nothing special.  Stay warm & be safe.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

They have already closed down school for tomorrow because we are supposed to have bad weather ice and snow which is bad for buses in rural areas. I got a few numbers today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Not exactly a roaring start tonight but maybe tomorrow's numbers will help.

Try and stay warm Jen, and also anyone else up there where the temps are brrrrrrrr.

Good luck everyone.

Trusted Social Butterfly

A slow start it's so called the numbers have to warm themselves up...Tonight's fare Baked Macaroni & Cheese with fried Kielbasa coins...Apple Pie for dessert with or without frozen yogurt (icecream) A La Mode....
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP