Since it was so cold,I had a lazy one.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-25 B-10 G-53 N-41 O-62

B-7 N-32 I-19 G-50 O-66

G-57 B-2 O-71

Good Luck, I'll be back soon,Jen

bingo-8.jpg

Conversationalist

I got 6 numbers all connected in 2 rows. I just need one more number for a bingo on one line and the other line I need 2.

Bronze Conversationalist

Happy Monday!  Sunny & Bright for us today. Caught 6 numbers all over the place.

Have a great week everyone!

Suzy

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. My weekend was very cold but starting today and for the rest of the week it will be chilly but the temperatures will be in the 30's in the morning and the upper 50's and low 60's in the evening. Spring has returned temporary to Texas. 

I got three whole numbers tonight, which means my week can only get better with the numbers.

Yesterday my grandson installed a new system for my tv and internet where it will be $10.00 cheaper. I did have Universe and it was going up. I now have DirectStream which is nothing but apps and trying to get use to the new system is driving me nuts. Since I have two tvs I can only use this tv system on one television which means I had to replace the ancient tv in the bedroom as Apple TV won't work on it, and now I am trying to get use to working the Apple tv that has the app DirectStream on it, are you confuse, because I am. My grandson had a tv that he was no longer using so he gave it to me. 

You all have a great night and like SassiLady said if you are living where it is cold stay warm and everyone stay safe. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Hello all. Hope you had a good weekend. Did everyone observe National Pie Day yesterday? I got a few numbers today for a start. Good luck to everyone.

Bronze Conversationalist

Did you make any pies? My favorites are Banana Cream and Dulce de Leche that my daughter makes. So yummmy!!

Silver Conversationalist

I did not make any pies, but Cherry is my favorite!

Social Butterfly

I do like cherry too. And they are easier to make than pecan. A restaurant that made the best homemade butter chess pie closed permanently due to the big "C". I will have to find some recipes and try to make one. 

Social Butterfly

@TheSuzyQ  Started to make a pecan pie, but didn't get to do it. (But, I think we are entitled to a rain check.) ๐Ÿ˜Š My favorites are pecan and butter chess. Never had a Dulce de Leche pie.

Honored Social Butterfly

My weekend was pretty nice the weather weren't bad at all compared to what it supposed to be tonight and next couple of days...I got 4 numbers so far.

Silver Conversationalist

Only one number here but Iโ€™m hopeful because itโ€™s only Monday.

Honored Social Butterfly

It was a cold one here and I had to dig out my Cuddle Dud long sleeve tops. I got five numbers tonight but they are all over the place so I am going nowhere.

Good luck everyone. If it's cold where you are try and stay warm.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP