Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON JAN 18th Welcome to BINGO GAME 616

Honored Social Butterfly

MON JAN 18th Welcome to BINGO GAME 616

Hi Everyone, How was your weekend, it snowed off and on here, warmed up today and we had sunshine !

Here are your numbers for today >

B-13  N-35  I-24  G-46  O-64

I-28  B-3  N-32  O-68  G-56

N-36  I-16  O-66

Good Luck, Having Pepper Steak, and mashed potatoes for supper, it's smelling good, Jen

Social Butterfly

Oh wow your dinner sounded great. Only a couple of numbers tonight. We were supposed to get snow overnight but this morning sunshine cold but sunshine.

Honored Social Butterfly

Enjoy your supper Jen it sounds very good.I got 6 numbers today.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, that's what I do when I don't get a notice. The notices from AARP have been hit or miss and way more misses than hits.

Jen that dinner sounds great I haven't had that for ages, but I used to make rice with it.

I have a few numbers all scattered. Cold here the last few days. Today I got the Covid vaccine (first dose) and an appointment for the second one. My appt. today was for 9:30 and by 10:30 I was on my way out and I was #476. I had to wait 30 minutes after because I take blood thinners. So far I just have a sore arm and am very fatigued. I couldn't believe all the help they had there and I know they said they expected to give 2500 hundred people shots.

I hope I am okay tomorrow for rehab as so far it is helping my neck a little.

Good luck everyone. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi SassiLady, I use rice when I have it, but was out this time, so put it over potatoes, it was yummy, Stay well, see you tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well AARP is doing its thing again. I have this website where all I have to do is click on the AARP it comes up and my name shows, but not tonight. They wanted me to log in so I did twice and then got fed up and went back out and came back in and viola there is my name. This is why I don't come here except to play BINGO. That is one of the reason MOF moved to Facebook, where we are still private, but our comments can be private or public. All mine are public. That was the option and we don't have half of  the trouble that is here on this website.

I got a few numbers tonight. You all have a great night and stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

I could only befriend 3 of the 13 numbers called. 

For those who didn't receive a card from Jen, do go to your mailbox at the AARP site.  In fact, that was how I got my card.  I came here first to see if Jen is calling the numbers today.  Then I looked up to just below the red AARP banner on this page for the mailbox symbol (the black envelope with a red circle on the left side of "My Profile").  By clicking on the mailbox, I got my card for this week.  Good thing.  AARP didn't forward the mail to me this week.

Recognized Social Butterfly

That is where I always go to get my numbers and card number. I didn't know there was any other way.

Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP