Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MON FEB 2nd, WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 318

Message 1 of 10

Three numbers today and two on same row good start to the week hope it keeps going.We got plenty of snow 10 to 11 inches and suppose to get more tomorrow then I think it's over for awhile.Good luck everyone and stay safe and warm.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Just got home late and I am going to the dentist in the morning so see you all tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

Hi All -- Prisonnurse glad you got moved - Nothing special for me tonight.  Our snow is melting today but, will freeze again tonight.  Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Got 3 #'s tonight. plus 10" of snow, really it's like our first big snow fall. Still really cold out,  6 and falling. Just don't want to play catch up with Jonibee who has really been snow bound.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10
I got 3 numbers tonight...boy are we getting "wallopped" with snow about a foot or more, and it's suppose to flash freeze making it icy..We still have this month to go through and where do we put all that snow?..I drew a Happy/Sad face on my car in the snow...I should have taken a picture of it..Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow the temps will be around 18o ...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10
Well I finally got moved in my house late Friday. Now I have the wonderful task of unpacking. I started on a few, but have a long way to go. My cat has closed himself in every room, and than sits and wait for me to open the door. I have put stopper at most doors, have to get a few more. Tonight I have 7 numbers, but no bingo with that many. It was cold last night and today with temperatures in the 20's I guess this is winter having its last revenge. Well must go check FB and see whats going on there, take care and see you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

We still having cold weather coming whether he did or didn't and going to warm up by the weekend....I got 3 numbers today

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Hahaha, it depends on which Groundhog you are talking about. The one in PA/Puxatawny Phil did so they are saying six more weeks of winter but the one in NY who I never heard of before and is called Long Island ????? can't remember didn't. I know it's a tradition but I think they should just throw in the towel and give it up. It's not like he comes out of hibernation but they are kept as pets and live in a cage.

On to the bingo game. I got 3 #'s tonight scattered around, so good luck everyone and those of you who live in the cold wintery North stay warm and dry. 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10
2 # today Cold here but sun was out We really got the snow Sat and Sun Good luck
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MON FEB 2nd, WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 318

Message 10 of 10

Hi Everyone, Well, did Mr Groundhog see his shadow? I haven't heard.

Sunny and cold here, the snow that fell yesterday was pretty wet, and now is crunchy.

100_2992.JPG

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

B-5  N-41  I-19  O-71  G-57

I-22  G-53  B-4  N-34  O-62

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies