Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON FEB 21st WELCOME TO GAME 673

Honored Social Butterfly

MON FEB 21st WELCOME TO GAME 673

Hi Everyone,Hope you had a good weekend I did.my daughter and I went out for lunch and visited some thrift shops, it was fun.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-5 N-36 I-26 G-52 O-72

I-17 B-11 G-48 N-34 O-64

N-43 B-2 I-28

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon,jen.

bingo-8.jpg

Social Butterfly

Morning  - We are Only up to 7 degrees - with snow on & off - this is supposed to last for the next 3-4-days - bummer.  Nothing exciting on my card so far.

Bronze Conversationalist

Just caught 2 tonight. Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend! How fun @jen43 to spend time with your daughter.  My youngest daughter came up from school for the holiday and her sisters and I had a fun day playing cards and a game called Wingspan. Has anyone else played Wingspan? Great fun! My son-in-laws watched the grandkids so the ladies could play. I'm afraid my girls depleted my storehouse of chocolate lol. Hope I have enough for the snowstorm coming 🙂 Have a great week!

Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you had a good time with your daughter Jen, I'm starting off with 5 numbers today.

Social Butterfly

Glad you had a fun weekend @jen43 , and @im2bizzie . Welcome back @miliannie .   @prisonnurse06 , yep it changes a lot here in Texas, sometimes several temps and conditions in one day. 😊  I have 4 numbers today. Good luck to everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today in Lake Worth Texas it was 80 and very warm, but the rain is coming  after midnight and on Wednesday they say snow and snow on Thursday. It is never dull living in Texas especially with the weather. It is one of those things you have to check the entire week and determine what type of clothing you will be wearing. 

I got a great start on the bingo game today, and some hopefuls. 

Jen I am glad you were able to spend time with your daughter. I think it is great when we can spend time with our family. 

You all take care and have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

5 good ones today.  It's great to be back in groove of checking for bingo numbers again.  Have a good evening.  A hui hou (to the next time).

Conversationalist

7 numbers but no bingo!

Yes, I had a great time. Went to Columbus Ohio, stayed in an Airbnb house, and had CHRISTmas with my daughter and her family from NY. It was a lot of fun. We went to IKEA while we were there, we always do, and of course always find something to buy there lol 😁

Silver Conversationalist

I’m from NY too. I live just outside of Rochester. How about your daughter @im2bizzie ?

Regular Social Butterfly

Wow, so nice to hear Linda and Bizzie might be able to connect up in Victor NY. The old cliche, it's a small world, certainly applies here.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

We relocated to TN in 2014 from Springwater NY, which is 45 South of Rochester. My daughter lives in Palmyra NY. Must about 20 from Rochester.

Where are from, or do you still live there?

Silver Conversationalist

I’m in Victor, about 15 minutes from Palmyra. Small world!

Conversationalist

I know exactly where that is because that is where I worked for  9 years and we did all our shopping there as well as went to our eye doctors there. Our favorite restaurant there was Rainbow Wok. So every time we get up that way, we stop there 😁

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP