Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON Dec 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 663

Honored Social Butterfly

MON Dec 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 663

Hi Everyone, it was a scary Friday night for me, by the time the warnings were lifted, I just went to bed.

the weekend was busy with a birthday party or my great grandaughter, and a Christmas potluck on Sun with friends, so busy, busy.

Here are the numbers for tonight.>

B-6 I-21-N-31-G-53-O-64

N-37- B-9 I-26-O-61-N-34

I-28 N-43 B-2

Please welcome Lori to our Bingo game, good luck, I will be back in a bit, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Welcome to Bingo, Lori! @jen43 I am glad you are safe. I got my Booster this evening.

Conversationalist

Thank you 😊

Honored Social Butterfly

Ok Jen you put G - 37 is that supposed to be something else just wondering 🤷 I did get 4 numbers... Welcome to the group Lori glad you joined us.

Conversationalist

Thanks! I am excited to be here 😁

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

OOP'S That was supposed to be N-37, I will edit my post, Thanks, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen I thought of you and all those tornados and wondered if you were in the path of any of them. It was horrific the damage that one tornado caused. The weatherman said debris went as high as 31,000 feet. The weather has been crazy.  AARP just corrected my grammar.

Welcome Lori glad to have you in our group and good luck on this game. I got a few numbers tonight to get me started.

I finally got my Christmas tree lights on my tree, after I get upset at my grandson and son because they said Friday we will be there and forgot, so in church on Sunday I mentioned it and several members heard me and volunteered to come and do it, but my grandson and son said they would get it done, so after church my lights got on the tree. I am calling that God's way of blackmailing. 

You all take care and be safe. 

Charonanne E Kading
Conversationalist

Thank you. I had 3 numbers tonight.

We are safe over here. Can't say that for Nashville! They always get hit the hardest. But we are 2 hours away from there. Unfortunately, we had 4 perish here in TN from the storm the other morning 😥

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you! I am excited to be here 🙂

Social Butterfly

Welcome to the game Lori. Have fun. @jen43 had a good and bad weekend. I think the good outweighed the bad. Good luck everyone.

Conversationalist

Thanks a lot for all your help 🙂

Social Butterfly

You are very welcome Lori. Happy to do so. I or others will address you as @im2bizzie when I/we want you to get an email that I/we mentioned you. (If you didn't already know that.)  A lot of times it is for a bingo win. My name is Janet, but you can also do @Vexed. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome Lori, good luck to you and our other players.

Conversationalist

Thanks 🙂 

Regular Social Butterfly

Welcome Lori.  May you bingo this week. 

Conversationalist

Thank you 😁

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP