Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON DEC 4th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 464

Honored Social Butterfly

MON DEC 4th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 464

Hi Everyone, Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, like the rest of you , not too happy about the changes this site has made, took me forever to post the card #s yesterday.

We will be playing today and tomorrow, My surgery is on Wednesday the 6th, I will be in hospital two or three days... So depending on how I feel, will try to post on on the following Monday.

HERE ARE TODAY'S #s>

B-12  N-44  I-17  G-57  O-63

G-46  I-26  O-68  B-15  N-33

I-24  B-5  O-72  N-36  G-52

O-66  I-21  B-8  N-42  B-3

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen this is sandy convertiblegal, I had to change my email addy and I can't find my card no's for this weeks game, was wondering if you can send me via email to convertiblegal@comcast.net

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I,m SORRY Sandy, I saw that message, didn't know it was you, I will send them to your private message here...Thanks Jen
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Five numbers for me ..I'm on my way..
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

First of all I don't like the changes to this website, but it is what it is.
Jen good luck and will be sending prayers for a speedy recovery, and positive energy, and of course a ((((cypher hugs)))).
I got a lot of numbers but we will see what tomorrow brings.
I went to the Christmas Concert at Lake Worth High School tonight had a great evening of Christmas Music.
See you tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

5 numbers tonight all over the place,don't worry about us we will be fine just be strong and we will be sending prayers your way.My son in law had brain surgery last week and he came home atfer three days in the hospital and his doctor think it was great they said it was unheard of to go home so fast my daugther is doing great taking care of him and he had his first rehab on friday and he'll have six before it's over but he's doing great so with all of us on this game and our prayers you'll do great. See you tomorrow

Super Contributor

Got 9 numbers scattered all over the place. Sending up prayers for you for a speedy recovery& that everything goes well, have a good night.

Mary Riley
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Four for me tonight.  We have had a cold day today & sounds like the week will be cold.  Good lunck with your surgery Jen, prayers & good thoughts are coming your way.  Don't worry about bingo we will be here after your recovery.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Four for me and a long way to go yet.

Jen you will be in my prayers. Can't have too many of them. Don't worry about us and bingo it can wait.

I wonder how they justify taking up all that room with that TAG thing.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wish they would stop with all the changes on this site. Got a lot of numbers and waiting, Jen don't be in a hurry to come back get your rest after your surgery, my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Got 3 numbers Good luck to all  Jen  am sending prayers and thoughts to you  Try to rest 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP