Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON DEC 3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 505

Honored Social Butterfly

MON DEC 3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 505

Hi Everyone, I hope you all got your numbers, On saturday e had a tornado rip through the town about twenty minutes from here, EF3 or 4, 142 t0 147 mph winds, it was 1 mile wide, on the ground for 10 minutes, over 400 homes damaged , 29 completly gone, 30 injuries, no fatalities, I feel so bad for them, I can't imagine, I was terrified here at home and went next door to stay with neighbors, all we had here were high winds, hail, rain and lightening, that night there were numerous tornados throughout central Illinois !

Thank God there were no deaths, Please be safe out there, when you get Tornado warnings...

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-13  N-38  I-25  G-51  O-65

N-32  B-4  N-42  I-22  O-73

I-28  B-9  G-56

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

glad to here your safe. prayers do work amen

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

So sorry to learn of your frightening weather conditions.  Thank goodness you have a good neighbor.  You safety takes priority over the game.  Always remember that.

Yes, it is raining here again.  It's better than snow, so I won't complain.  

Stay warm and safe.  Have a good day.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Stay safe ...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your neighbors....
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow Jen, that must have been very scary. Thanking God that you and your home are safe and that there were no fatalities, and praying for the injured and those that lost their homes.

I got three tonight but nothing to shout about.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Five numbers tonight all over the place will see what tomorrow brings,Good luck everyone stay warm.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

So very glad to hear from you, Jen. I was praying hard that the tornadoes spared you. No one needs to be inconvenienced by natural disaster, especially during the winter. I thank God for hearing my prayers!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, so glad you and your neighbors made it thru the storm safely and no lives was lost. I got 1 number today.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh thank God you & your home are safe.  Got 5 tonight but, nothing special. Please stay safe Jen.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP