Honored Social Butterfly

MON DEC 14th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 611

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend was a good one.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-38  B-4  G-51  I-16  O-64

G-56  I-28  B-8  N-44  O-67

B-12  N-45  O-63

Can't seem to get myself in gear today, have not gotten a lot done, but that's ok, Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Two major things happened today:  1-another step in our democratic system of government was played out, i.e. the Electoral College performed its prescribed duty in peace. 2-the first of the Covid19 vaccines are being administered throughout the nation. 

5 good numbers landed on my card. They did so sans GPS, therefore all over sans organization.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

1d594756da01ad393c9cefb7427d3e72

You ladies need something to laugh about. I saw this gal last night and I thought she was hilarious! Have a look, I think there might be something there to bring a chuckle your way!

Click to view  

PS 2 corners for me!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Honored Social Butterfly

I haven't got a lot of Christmas spirit either. I am not going nuts shopping, everyone is getting money and they can get what they want. I have decided I am getting too old to be running around shopping. 

I have 4 numbers tonight but they are not friendly.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

I have those days where I don't feel like do anything, so I don't and no guilt, because I am retired so I figure I earned days where I take it easy. I also understand that this Christmas is hard on some because of all that has been going on this year, but I am optimistic that next year will be better.

I got a lot of numbers tonight, looking good.

Today I got my Christmas shopping done, and is that a weight off my shoulders. I have two gifts coming by mail, but they should be here this week, and I have to get two gift cards.

You all have a great night. FYI there will be a meteor shower every night this month and the best time at least in Texas is around midnight and the best at 2 a.m. So you all living north enjoy the show.

See you all tomorrow.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen you're not alone in I haven't gotten into the Christmas spirit yet usually I would have finished with everything. I did get a few numbers today but nothing to brag about though.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health