Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON DEC 14th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 611

Honored Social Butterfly

MON DEC 14th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 611

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend was a good one.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-38  B-4  G-51  I-16  O-64

G-56  I-28  B-8  N-44  O-67

B-12  N-45  O-63

Can't seem to get myself in gear today, have not gotten a lot done, but that's ok, Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Two major things happened today:  1-another step in our democratic system of government was played out, i.e. the Electoral College performed its prescribed duty in peace. 2-the first of the Covid19 vaccines are being administered throughout the nation. 

5 good numbers landed on my card. They did so sans GPS, therefore all over sans organization.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

1d594756da01ad393c9cefb7427d3e72

You ladies need something to laugh about. I saw this gal last night and I thought she was hilarious! Have a look, I think there might be something there to bring a chuckle your way!

Click to view  

PS 2 corners for me!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Honored Social Butterfly

I haven't got a lot of Christmas spirit either. I am not going nuts shopping, everyone is getting money and they can get what they want. I have decided I am getting too old to be running around shopping. 

I have 4 numbers tonight but they are not friendly.

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I have those days where I don't feel like do anything, so I don't and no guilt, because I am retired so I figure I earned days where I take it easy. I also understand that this Christmas is hard on some because of all that has been going on this year, but I am optimistic that next year will be better.

I got a lot of numbers tonight, looking good.

Today I got my Christmas shopping done, and is that a weight off my shoulders. I have two gifts coming by mail, but they should be here this week, and I have to get two gift cards.

You all have a great night. FYI there will be a meteor shower every night this month and the best time at least in Texas is around midnight and the best at 2 a.m. So you all living north enjoy the show.

See you all tomorrow.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen you're not alone in I haven't gotten into the Christmas spirit yet usually I would have finished with everything. I did get a few numbers today but nothing to brag about though.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP