Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON Aug3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 592

Honored Social Butterfly

MON Aug3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 592

Hi Everyone, A pleasant and cool day, my son came over and got some yard work done.

Here are the numbers for today>

I-19  G-46  B-3  N-38  O-63

B-12  N-33  O-61  G-54  I-23

N-40  B-4  I-25

GOOD LUCK, Back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

First, my thanks to Isaias for moving a bit further out to sea, we got a little rain but that was all. My prayers for those who are still in his path that they stay safe.

I got a few numbers all scattered.

Jen glad you are getting some help with the yard work.

Miliannie, I am also finding a few more pounds added to what was already more than enough for my poor bones to deal with. Though since it started last fall I am also wondering if my change to Eliquis may be causing some of it. I know some people complained of that issue. Ah well, whatever.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

3 hits to start the game today.

Has anyone gained any weight during this Covid thing? My jeans are very snugly fit, due to my hard working derriere. It has to support my body each day from after lunch until bed time (I don't eat dinner). Before Covid, these same jeans were slightly loose. Darn it.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We had a pretty good day not to hot, I got a few numbers today.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Just a few tonight. We had a nice day but,now it's clouding up. Enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP