Honored Social Butterfly

MON AUG 24th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 595

Hi everyone, A very hot day here, summer is not finished with us yet !

Here are the numbers for today>

B-3  N-39  O-64  I-23  G-47

I-18  G-50  N-34  B-8  O-67

N-42  O-73  B-10

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I had five hits and still need a lot of help, but tomorrow is another day.

Hot here also but no T-storms today just a short light rainfall this afternoon.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

What a fabulous way of starting the game week! 6 hits! Who cares if they are all over the place.

So, I forgot about the scheduled blood test and ate all the wrong food the week before I went. My cholesterol level is high! I will have to argue my case against taking any cholesterol medication with the doctor tomorrow. ( I learned how to "manipulate" the cholesterol in blood test from my MD brother-in-law!)
Esteemed Social Butterfly

It's been a little hot and clouds making up now expecting rain off Marco hope it doesn't get too bad, got quite a few numbers today.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We still have the hot weather 97 so far & lots of fires still burning. Didn't get 1 number tonight - oh guess I did get the free spot. See you all tomorrow 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png