Honored Social Butterfly

MON APRIL 18thWELCOME TO GAME 681

Hi everyone,I was here on time,but the site wasn't .

Took me 5 try's to get logged in.

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend.

Here are the numbers for tonight.

B-4 I-25 N-31 G-47 O-64

N-33 B-8  G-46 I-16 O-66

B-14 O-69 I-19

Good Luck,I will be back soon,Jen.

Social Butterfly

Belated Happy Easter all. Hope everyone enjoyed their time. Was the lasagna good @jen43 ? The baked ziti @SassiLady ? We had broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon. With butter beans and beets. Glad the kids did get to hide before the rain @ladyfox58 . Great start on numbers there @im2bizzie . Hey @jen43 , @miliannie and @SassiLady , I don't log off either. So much easier isn't it?  But @jen43 , I saw that they were having sporadic outages for various pages earlier. Good luck everyone!

Honored Social Butterfly

Vexed, they was very disappointed about the rain they was having so much fun outside playing.

Social Butterfly

Ah, sorry @ladyfox58 that they had some disappointment. And it is so much better after being cooped up in the winter too.

Conversationalist

Oh! My! Stars! I had EIGHT numbers!!! Most ever on one night since I started! I need 2 different numbers to give me a bingo......maybe I will get one of them tomorrow 😊

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Weekend!

Have a great week y'all!

Regular Social Butterfly

Interesting to hear that you have to log in Jen. Do you do this daily?  I leave mine on for days, even when I log out of the computer.   Only once in a while I would have to log in to AARP website.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, I do. I tried not doing it and it would mess up. 

Tonight they were having tech problems according to the message.

Honored Social Butterfly

I never logoff either and every once in a while I have to login.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Same here SassiLady, I use my phone most of the time and I never log out but I guess when the site acting up I have to log back in.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got set up in a couple of places tonight so will have to see what tomorrow brings.  We had a nice Easter and the rain held off until about three in the afternoon. @jen43, how was the lasagna? We had baked ziti. LOL!!

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

The lasagna was wonderful. Best I've ever had!

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here   HAPPY BELATED EASTER ALL   !

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello everyone, I had a great Easter but it came a down pour later in the evening but the grandkids did get a chance to have fun and hunt eggs...I got 4 numbers to start off with.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I had a great Easter weekend. Jen I know that H 46 should be G 46. I assume since they are side by side that is how the error occurred. 

I only got one number tonight which means that could be and omen of bad luck or a hope that tomorrow will be better. 

You all take care and have a great night.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, I edited as soon as I saw it,a little slip of the finger.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP