Honored Social Butterfly

MAY 3RD OUR WEDNESDAY BINGO GAME

I just got in touch with Jen and her internet is not working yet. There will be no bingo tonight and she sends her apologies to everyone. I told her not to worry.

Hey, S..T  Happens!!

See you all tomorrow.

Bronze Conversationalist

No problem stuff happens and hope your Internet is back soon.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks for update with jen Good nite

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

thanks for lettings us know   good night all till next we all meet    (smile)

WANDA MORRIS
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It's comforting to learn that Jen's Internet is down (rather than Jen herself) . It's great to know that she has a helpful friend like you SassiLady in case of need. For the rest of us, a couple of nights without Bingo ain't gonna cause too big of a withdrawal effect.

So Jen, until you can get on the Internet, I hope you could work off your frustration by sprucing up your garden.

I have a small request for all who still have a dirt patch for planting flowers. Memorial Day is coming at the end of this month. Y'all still have time to plant a victory garden with red, white and blue flowers by then. Don't forget to take a picture and post it here for all to enjoy the blooms of your labor.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks for all your help.  Have a good evening..Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks so much for letting us know, I was getting worried about her.

Have a nice evening!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health