Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MARCH JUST MIGHT BE BINGO MONTH!!

Honored Social Butterfly

MARCH JUST MIGHT BE BINGO MONTH!!

I just got off the phone with Jen.  She says she is going to try and get Bingo going again the first week in March.

She is coming along slowly and still hasn't gotten most of her energy back. I guess we can say 'baby steps' as most of us that have had any surgery know it is harder to bounce back as you get older.

Trusted Social Butterfly

There's something about Spring that gives us that needed energy to go forth..Sayings like " Put Spring into your step" come to mind..Jen...I hope you have that Spring feeling...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Everyone, Getting ready to send out the bingo card numbers, Hope to see all of you tomorrow, Thanks SassiLady for letting everyone know, See You At The Bingo Hall, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

GLAD YOUR BACK AND DOING WELL LETS ALL PLAY BINGO EVERYONE
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks  for the post Have been thinking of jen alot and wondering how she is doing Saw post for Jan or Feb So glad you did post for us 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hope you will be back soonest.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I do know how Jen feels, as I had a complete knee replacement a couple of years ago.
Thank you for the good news about the possibility of having the Bingo Lady back in March. But, if she is not well enough then, we should all understand her continued and temporary fragility for another month.
Regular Social Butterfly

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 4.39.04 PM.png

May this basket perk you up some Jen, as spring is nearing.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for the update I have been concerned about her glad she is progressing and don't need to hurry herself.

Social Butterfly

Oh Thanks so much for the update - have been worried but, glad things are coming along.

Thanks SassiLady

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP