Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

M)N July 16th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 485

Honored Social Butterfly

M)N July 16th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 485

Hi Everyone, Another hot and humid day in the Land Of Lincoln! But there is a wee bit of a breeze which is nice.

Hope you all had a good weekend, Here are the numbers

for today>

B-6  N-44  I-26  G-48  O-61

I-21  B-10  N-41  O-73  G-51

B-2  I-18  O-70

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

I am off to a good start ..It's been very hot and showers are happening on the North Shore (I live on the South Shore)..A little rain would be welcomed as the grass and plants need it..
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Finally got here a bit late for Monday bingo, LOL, but I have been very busy. Helping my DIL get the house ready for company.

My granddaughter and her hubby and the three great grandchildren should be pulling into the driveway anytime now. I am looking forward to it as I have only seen the children on Skype and FB. They will be here for about three weeks.

My DIL is already planning a trip to the zoo tomorrow. I am not going as I have a doctors appointment in the morning and I could not do all that walking and being out in the sun with no shade, so I'm taking a pass on this trip.

My getting here may be sporadic for these three weeks but I will do my best.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

This is the best day of the week to have only one hit on the bingo card. Now i have 12 less incompatible numbers!
Signed: Polyanna
Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers on the same row that's a start.Weather nice here not to hot just right.Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi - only 4 for me tonight - nothing special - yet. Yesterday we had rain most of the day & today back to normal hot.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Had a little shower but didn't amount to anything, I got 3  numbers so far.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening. I printing new blank bingo cards this week when I messed up with my printer, so I had to cut and paste some together, and of course my two kitties had to help, by getting in the way and taking my tape away.
I got a few numbers tonight. This week is going to be hot, hot, hot, and really hot.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP